Friendly Schools: Student Survey (1 x whole cohort)
We have listened, we’ve gone green and want to make your important job easier. You can now purchase a single copy of each resource for all your classes and teachers as needed. You are no longer buying physical resources reducing your need to purchase multiple copies of each resource. Additionally, all purchases come with free access to our digital resource library. Access instructions for login are provided after checkout is completed.
The Friendly Schools Student Survey is a self-administered online survey tool designed to be completed by students from Years 4 – 12. The survey aims to provide schools with an understanding of their students’ perspectives and needs surrounding social and emotional and learning (SEL) and bullying and online bullying behaviours and evaluate important outcomes that are known to support wellbeing such as a positive school climate.
The survey asks student’s about their:
- Wellbeing and life satisfaction
- Indicators of social and emotional skills (self-efficacy to regulate emotions and problem solve social problems)
- Perception of the school’s climate and students’ connectedness to their school, teachers, and peers
- Perception of school safety and peer social support
- Experiences of different types of online and offline bullying behaviours
- Context of when, where and how often they have experienced bullying behaviours
- Attitudes and actions to seeking and providing help and perceived outcomes
- Actions after witnessing or experiencing bullying
- Perception of schools and teachers’ responses to bullying behaviour
(The Surveys are tested and reliable for children in Years 4 and up however, if you have split classes with Year 3 students with proficient reading and comprehension skills, these students can also complete the surveys to provide data for a whole class set).
Price to administer the survey for your total Years 4 – 12 cohort: $100.00